YOGA | MEDITATION | MINDFULNESS
WHAT is YogaLight?
YogaLight is an online Yoga platform created 100% by Kiwis for Kiwis!
YogaLight online classes are thoughtfully designed for those who are complete beginners, those who have dabbled in a bit of Yoga, or intermediate yogis who enjoy an at-home practice.
YogaLight’s mission is to create a safe, relaxed and fun environment for you to practice Yoga at home (or anywhere in the world really!) so that you can enjoy the vast benefits that Yoga has to offer for the body, mind and spirit.
At YogaLight we’re not posers…
Well, obviously we instruct Yoga poses, but we’re not like Hollywood posers! We’re not fussed with whether you have long legs, short legs, how inflexible you are, or that you practice in your favourite trackies (or ahem…pj’s). Our online classes and courses are delivered in a relaxed and supportive (Kiwi) voice and designed to teach and empower you to modify and align yourself so that you can actually enjoy a safe and sustainable practice for as long as you like.
If you’re wondering what all the buzz is about Yoga but have been put off in the past because of how the Western world often portrays the stereotype of Yoga, then we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by how grounded and inclusive YogaLight practices truly are.
WHO is YogaLight for?
We like to think that YogaLight is for everyone. Our classes are thoughtfully designed for…
- Busy parents who need to fit their practice around (or with) the kids!
- Hard working Kiwis needing help to energise at the beginning of the day and then unwinding at the end of it!
- The frequent traveler who’s constantly on the move and is unable to schedule in regular studio classes
- Yogis on a budget who want studio-quality classes
- Those who prefer to practice in the comfort of their own home (including us too!)
- Every day Kiwis just wanting to feel better!
WHY is YogaLight good for you?
Well, Yoga in general is good for you, but the scientific benefits of Yoga are vast and positive. Yoga can help to:
- Increase posture, flexibility, muscle strength and tone;
- Improve respiration, energy and vitality;
- Protect the spine and nourish aging joints;
- Maintain a healthy metabolism and balanced weight;
- Improve cardio health;
- Reduce stress and anxiety; and
- Increase feelings of happiness and leave you feeling an overall sense of wellbeing.
HOW does YogaLight work?
The YogaLight platform is pretty and simple to navigate! New online Yoga classes are released every month and there is an extensive online class library that gives you access to EVERY class EVER made, for as long as you are a YogaLight member.
YogaLight classes include styles such as: Hatha, Hatha Flow, Vinyasa, Yin, Yin Yang, Meditation, Mindfulness and Pranayama! (We also have a 6-Week Beginner’s Yoga Course and a 4-Week Meditation Course, that you get FREE access to!)
If you’re wondering what the heck all of that means, don’t worry you’ll get instant access as soon as you become a member, so you can explore to your heart’s content!
YogaLight classes are between 10-60 minutes long, so you can choose both the style to suit your mood and the length to suit your time frame.
Deep down, we all want to feel good right? So, it really doesn’t matter why you want to try out Yoga or cultivate a regular practice. What does matter, is that you feel safe, supported and relaxed while doing it!
We want more Kiwis to feel comfortable in their own bodies, to be able to manage and relieve stress and tension, and genuinely feel well. We think YogaLight can help you on that path to feeling good.